The Weather formed in 2009. The core team each have over 12 years experience in creating award-winning websites.
The whole team are dedicated to each and every project we undertake, here are some good reasons why you should choose The Weather.
- We are very passionate about technology and design, however, the focus is always on the project aims.
- We are not ‘YES’ men – If we think something isn’t right, we’ll be honest and will work hard to find a solution. This honesty, focus on the long-term relationship and ability to deliver is the reason 90% of our work comes from recommendations.
- We are always abreast of new technologies, advising you on what is right – or not – for your business.
- We will work closely with your team ensuring we deliver against KPI’s agreed early on in the project.
- We are very flexible when it comes to client requirements, every member of team are used to working to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- We work efficiently to bring your project to life, making your budget go further.
Technologies we use:
A very professional organisation, trustworthy, able to understand your commercial and brand building objectives and to execute them efficiently! We will continue to work with The Weather and have ambitious targets with them, for our future online success, that we are confident will be reached!
Marketing Manager, Ian Macleod Distillers
The Weather took time to fully understand our web requirements and produced a high quality website that is both user friendly and very easy to manage.
Sales & Marketing Manager, Abbeyford
Charlie graduated with a Bsc (Hons) Computer Science from University of St Andrews in 1996 just as the world was waking up to the Internet. He set-up his first web company in 1997 creating many award winning websites.
Over the last 15 years he has worked on a wide range of demanding web projects at a strategic and implementation level for clients including Scottish Enterprise, Fife Council, Scottish Rugby Union, Royal & Ancient, First Choice and Museums Galleries Scotland.
Darryl has over 12 years' experience in developing digital solutions and advising on the best technical solution to meet clients business goals.
He is a passionate advocate of web standards, accessibility and is currently obsessed by improving user experience.
A creative and dedicated designer, he has a wide range of skills including design for web, information design, W3C compliant design, Flash technology, photography, video production and editing and music production.
His work has won numerous awards and commendations over the years.
Aaron was a founder member of LongLunch an organisation which brings the design community together at talks, events and drinks.
Aaron graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone in 1999.